Working at District 122
- Possess high expectations for student achievement
- Believe all students can learn
- Believe students learn best when engaged in the process of learning
- Believe in peer collaboration as a means of improvement of instruction
- Possess knowledge regarding the application of technology to instruction
- Understand that communication with the home is a vital component to a child's education
- Love children and make decisions based on child-centeredness
District 122 is proud of the fact that a vast majority of our students have consistently scored above the national average on the standardized tests.
Click the blue bars below to explore currently available employment opportunities and necessary application paperwork.
January 14, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In accordance with Section 9.1 of the Contractual Agreement between the Board of Education and the New Lenox Council, Will County Federation of Teachers, the following vacancies are being posted in all schools in District 122.
1 Social Worker Maternity Leave - Beginning late March
2 Technology Specialist I
1 Crossing Guard / Playground Substitute
Substitute Aides (Must have Para-professional Certificate before applying.)
Substitute Crossing Guards
Candidates should submit a resume and a letter of interest to:
Dr. Lori Motsch, Director of Personnel
New Lenox School District #122
102 South Cedar Road
New Lenox, IL 60451