Director of Organizational Planning and Facilities
The Office of Facilities and Planning Department is responsible for:
- Review the preventative maintenance practices for each building and implement those repairs.
- Communicate with building administration, staff, and families.
- Plan estimate and schedule work repair orders.
- Complete the repairs in a timely manner as to not disrupt the education of our children.
- Assess the repairs and evaluate efficiencies.
The Department of Facilities and Planning is committed to its role of supporting the mission of New Lenox School District 122. Utilizing teamwork, all resources available, and continuous improvements the Department strives to provide the highest quality of customer service.