School Lunch Program Information
On June 19, 2013 The Board of Education voted to approve Open Kitchens as the food service provider for the school lunch program. A team of parents, students, teachers, administrators and board members evaluated several different options to provide students with a cost effective, compliant, nutritious and appealing alternative to bringing a lunch from home. Open Kitchens was chosen as the vendor based on meeting and exceeding all the aforementioned criteria. The lunch program is comprised of a variety of nutritious lunches. Students will place a monthly order for the day(s) of their selection with payment due in full at the time the monthly order is placed.
• Lunches at all grade levels will be ordered on a monthly basis.
• Only one lunch choice will be available each day at every grade level.
• A ’la carte items may be offered for cash only purchase.
Click the blue bar below to explore the nutritional fact sheets for the individual items on our lunch menu.
Misc. Fruits and Vegetables
o Regular lunch (includes one milk) - $3.00
o Reduced Price Lunch (includes one milk) - .40¢
o Extra milks may be purchased for .30¢ each
• Payment in full for lunches must accompany orders and may be paid by check, cash or credit card (confirmation sheet must be attached to order) via our online payment system.
• Students with negative account balances, including those that rolled over from last year, must be paid in full before they can submit a monthly order.
• Lunches will be delivered fresh on a daily basis, according to the orders we receive, and extras will not be available to students without an accepted order.
There are two ways to pay for your child’s lunches:
Pay online with credit or debit card
Send check or cash to your child’s school
To make an online payment, click here.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program:
If your family is experiencing a financial hardship, we are currently accepting Free and Reduced Lunch Program applications. Direct Certification households are exempt from the application process and receive approval notification automatically.
Applications for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program are available for submission by calling the District Office at 815-485-2169, or you can download the form by clicking the button below.