Martino Jr. High
Welcome 7th Graders!
On this page you will find important information for our 7th grade class. You can find unit calendars, important due dates, and homework assignments.
REMEMBER: If you are absent, YOU are responsible for getting the work you missed. Absent work can be found in the absent bins by the student center in the classroom, but this website is a great tool to keep on top of assignments while absent.
The secret word is: CHALKBOARD
The first person to tell Mrs. Kamp the secret word wins a prize.
Assignments for the week of August 20th-24th
MONDAY: Teacher Institute
TUESDAY: Walk Thru 9-11
- Diagram Pre-Test
- Join Google Classroom
- About Me Card
- Class Expectations and Classroom Tour
- About Me Poem for Writing Folders
HW: Notebook by tomorrow
- Set Up Notebook
- Class Procedures "Quiz"
- About Me Poem
Assignments for the week of August 27th-31st
- Lesson 1 Diagram: Subjects and Verbs
- Present Poems
- Lesson 2 Diagram: Definite and Indefinite Articles
- Finish any poems
- Unit Goals in MyPerspectives and Vocab
- Diagram Lesson 3: Predicate Nouns
- Read "Grounded"
- Mini Lesson on Annotating
- Start Annotating "Grounded
- Review Lessons 1-2
- Word Network Activity
- Summary on "Grounded"
- Lessons 1-3 Quiz
- Quit Write