Although school may look a bit different this year, it is still important to develop effective organizational skills. Here is a list of materials that you will need for ELA & Reading Seminar.
1. Assignment Notebook--even though we are not learning in person, I highly suggest writing down assignments and homework in your assignment notebook. This will help you keep track of due dates.
2. Folder or Binder-if you like paper copies and are able to print at home.
3. Notebook or paper-almost all assignments this year will be digital, but having paper or a notebook to brainstorm/write down ideas is still a good idea.
4. Highlighters-you MUST have a highlighter. Even though we will be digital, you will still need to annotate your myPerspectives book.
5. Pen or Pencil-for annotating
6. myPerspectives Book for ELA
Vocab Book for Reading Sem
You are expected to check PowerSchool every week.
If you have a missing assignment or you need to make up a test or quiz for any reason, it is your responsibility to contact Mrs. Kamp, Ms. Mascarello, or Mr. Young.
- If you are absent you are expected to check Google Classroom for the homework.
- All weekly calendars are posted in Google Classroom.
•You have the number of days missed to make up your work
(ex: Absent on Monday & Tuesday=your work is due by Friday)
•You have the number of days missed to make up your work. Even if we do not see you for class your assignment is still due!
(ex: Absent on Monday=work is due by next class on Wednesday)
- All late work is recorded in PowerSchool.
- You have two days to turn in an assignment for full credit.
- No late work will be accepted once the unit or trimester is over.