I am the Communication Development/ Instructional Teacher at Bentley. This is my third year teaching. I graduated from the University of St. Francis, where I was apart of the Woman's Soccer Team all four years. I was also an officer of Kappa Delta Pi, the college of education's honor society. I live with my wonderful Husband and 2 puppies, Max and Fifi. We love to work on project cars and take weekend road trips.
My ultimate goal is to challenge all my students to help them grow both academically and socially. In my class we will work hard and have fun doing it. My
One Team; One Dream
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Playing with Gamora (Cat), Max (Dog), and Fifi (Dog)
- Going for rides in my Jeep
- Scuba Diving
- Taking roadtrips with my husband
- I LOVE iced coffee from almost about anywhere! What teacher doesn't?!
- My favorite color is purple and light pink
- I LOVE drag racing and all things cars!
- I got married on 10.10.20
- I always knew I wanted to be a teacher ever since I was little.
University of St. Francis '18
Favorite TV Show:
- Criminal Minds
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office