I am the building nurse at Liberty Junior High School. My true passion is in nursing and my main focus and goal is to provide the best student and family-centered care possible. I am proud to be a certified school nurse at New Lenox School District 122 where student health and safety is considered a main priority.
- Lewis University: BSN and Registered Nurse License
- University of Illinois at Chicago: Professional Educators License as a Certified School Nurse
- Illinois Association of School Nursing
- National Association of School Nursing
- Camping, kayaking, fishing, hiking, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
Years in Nursing:
- I have been a registered nurse for 7 years. I have experience in the hospital setting and pediatric home healthcare in addition to school nursing. My previous experiences have been very applicable to school nursing.
- I have been working at New Lenox School District 122 since 2018.
- Illinois School Nurse Certification
- Hearing and Vision Screening Certification
- Management of Diabetes in School
- CPR & AED Certified