*SEPTEMBER NEWS FLASH*
1. WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL! Although school looks a little different starting remotely we are excited to get back to working with all of your children!
2. Important upcoming dates:
- September 1- Expectation night 5, 5:30, 6pm depending on your grade and teacher.
- September 18- All Day Institute no class attendance for children
3. We have started working through our speech schedule this week (August 31) please be patient as we may need to make some slight alterations once we are "living" this schedule rather than just creating it on paper. THANKS!
4. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S.,CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
or via Class Dojo
Hours: 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm