*AUGUST NEWS FLASH*
1. Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! I am excited to be working at Haines, St. Jude School, Community Christian and with Home schooled students this year.
2. Dates of note:
- Friday August 18 9-11am walk through Haines. Speech/Language office is room 29, come say hello!
- Monday August 21, First Full day with students and Solar Eclipse day!
- Wednesday August 23, Expectation night. I'll be in the Gym Presentation and available in Room 29 in-between presentations.
3. I'll be sending an information sheet home with your student the first day of school that will have my contact information, explain the schedule the first few weeks, and about speech folders/homework.
4. Homework will not be given out until September. A paper copy is given each month and I will send an email blast with a link to this website as it can be downloaded as well.
5. I am available 24 hours via email (email@example.com) or voicemail 815-485-2115 mailbox #6430. I will only be checking these modes of communication once a week however :)
4. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm