*MAY NEWS FLASH*
1. Paper copies of MAY homework for their area of need will be given to students the week of 4/29/19. The homework is also found on the HOMEWORK tab to the right, then click the area your child is working on (ex: Articulation). You can find your child's goals/objectives taped in the left side of their speech folder housed in their back pack if you have any questions.
3. Notable information:
- May 3 = 1/2 day Institute
- May 24 Last Day Providence Preschool
- May 27 Memorial Day
- May 28 All day Institute
- May 31 Last day St. Jude School
- June 7 Last day District 122
4. I do not have a phone in my office so email is the easiest way to get a hold of me. Please see the information to the right.
5. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or email@example.com. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm