1. Paper copies of homework were given out the week of 1-6-20 to K-4th grade students. If your child did not receive it you can down load it from "Homework and Assignments" tab to the right. What articulation sounds your child is working on can be found on the taped page inside the left side of their speech/language folder. Please also visit the other tabs as there are monthly suggestions embedded in them for the month of January.
2. Notable information:
- 1-6-20 Back to school, Happy New Year!
- K-4th Grade-Please keep the Speech Folder in your student's back pack with days off, meetings, Terra Nova Testing, and if your child is absent I have to make up therapy and that will be at different days/times then usual.
- 1-20-20 MLK Jr. Day - No school
- Week of 1-21-20 = Terra Nova Testing 2nd and 3rd @ Haines school
3. Easiest way to get a hold of me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone me at 815-485-2115 using the voicemail box of 6430.
4. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or email@example.com. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist at:
Haines, Spencer Trail, Providence Catholic Academy & St. Jude School
815-485-2115 or 815-815-462-7007 mailbox #6430
Hours: 7:55-3:10 Mon & Thurs
Hours: 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm Tues, Wed, Friday