*JANUARY NEWS FLASH*
1. Paper copies of January homework for their area of need will be given to students this week for Haines and St. Jude. Trail students please look at the Articulation or Language Resources tabs for ideas to work with your student this month on the area of need. The homework is also found on the HOMEWORK tab to the right, then click the area your child is working on (ex: Articulation). You can find your child's goals/objectives taped in the left side of their speech folder housed in their back pack if you have any questions.
3. Notable information:
- January 21 No school for Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday Holiday
- Haines Hearing and vision screenings week of January 7
- Haines Terra Nova testing for 2nd and 3rd grade students week of January 28
4. I do not have a phone in my office so email is the easiest way to get a hold of me. Please see the information to the right.
5. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or email@example.com. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm