*SUMMER NEWS FLASH*
1. Please see the "Summer Resources" tab to the right for ideas to do every day of the summer break with your child in the areas of articulation, language and pragmatic language.
THANKS FOR A GREAT 2018-2019 school year!
2. Notable information:
- June 1 LAST DAY!! Dismissal is at 12:15
- If your child is doing the Hear Builder program, that is still "live" during the summer and is a great way for your child to keep up skills 15 minutes 3 days a week.
- I will be checking email weekly starting July 1, I am out of town for the month of June and wifi is not reliable.
- Tuesday August 21 is Parent walk through the school
- Wednesday August 22 is our first day of the 18-19 school year!
Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm