*SEPTEMBER NEWS FLASH*
1. We are living a speech/language schedule this week. I will be sending home a note to let you know what day(s) your child has therapy the beginning of next week 9/10/18.
2. Paper copies of September homework will be given to children this week during therapy. Because of the Monday Labor Day holiday there may be some children that haven't yet received this homework. The homework is also found on the Homework tab to the right then clicking the area your child is working on. You can find your child's goals/objectives taped in the left side of their speech folder housed in their back pack if you have any questions.
3. Notable information:
- Friday September 7 we wear yellow for Respect.
- Friday September 14 is a 1/2 day, Intruder Drill, TCBY for those that order and an assembly at 11am.
- Friday September 28 is Picture Day. Smile!
3. My new office for this year is in room 19 in the second grade wing.
4. I do not have a phone in my office so email is the easiest way to get a hold of me. Please see the information to the right.
Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm