*MARCH NEWS FLASH*
1. A hard copy of homework will be distributed this week for the month of MARCH in speech folders for those seeing me for direct minutes. If it's lost or your student was absent, please click "Homework and Assignments" tab to the right and open the appropriate drawer for what your child is working on to access the homework electronically. The drawers take you to links, you need to click on each link and print the pages.
2. Dates of note:
- March 20, no school for students, all day Teacher institute day
- March 24-April 2 = no school Spring break
- April 3 students return to school
3. I have several meetings this month and there are some field trips, special activities, and PARCC testing (3rd grade) so speech therapy times will be moved around somewhat.
4. I am available 24 hours via email (email@example.com) or voicemail 815-485-2115 mailbox #6430. I will only be checking these modes of communication once a week however :)
5. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm