1. Paper copies of homework were given out the week of 9/8/19 with directions. Please see "Homework and Assignments" tab to the right to download any additional copies incase the hard copy was lost. What articulation sounds your child is working on can be found on the taped page inside the left side of their speech/language folder. Please also visit the other tabs as there are monthly suggestions embedded in them.
2. Notable information:
- Friday September 13 = 1/2 day for District 122; out at 12:15 pm
- Tuesday September 24 = Spencer Trail open house night.
3. My weekly schedule will be the following: Monday and Thursday at Spencer Trail all day, Tuesday at Haines all day, Wednesday at Haines and St. Jude, Friday at Providence, St.Jude and Haines.
4. Easiest way to get a hold of me is via email: email@example.com or you can phone me at 815-485-2115 using the voicemail box of 6430.
5. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist at:
Haines, Spencer Trail, Providence Catholic Academy & St. Jude School
815-485-2115 or 815-815-462-7007 mailbox #6430
Hours: 7:55-3:10 Mon & Thurs
Hours: 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm Tues, Wed, Friday