*NOVEMBER NEWS FLASH*
1. Paper copies of November homework for their area of need will be given to children NEXT week during therapy with directions. The homework is also found on the HOMEWORK tab to the right, then click the area your child is working on (ex: articulation). You can find your child's goals/objectives taped in the left side of their speech folder housed in their back pack if you have any questions.
3. Notable information:
- Tuesday November 6 All Day Institute Day (Voting day)
- Friday November 16 1/2 day Institute Day
- Monday November 19, no school, 1-8pm Parent Teacher Conferences
- Tuesday November 20, no school, 8am-3pm Parent Teacher Conferences
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday November 21,22,23, no school Thanksgiving Break
4. I do not have a phone in my office so email is the easiest way to get a hold of me. Please see the information to the right.
5. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm