1. Paper copies of homework were given out the week of 11-4-19 to TRAIL and most HAINES students. Otherwise you can down load it from "Homework and Assignments" tab to the right. Rest of HAINES, and Parochial schools will receive it the week of 11-11-19. What articulation sounds your child is working on can be found on the taped page inside the left side of their speech/language folder. Please also visit the other tabs as there are monthly suggestions embedded in them.
2. Notable information:
- Nov. 6-8 Mrs. Gheorghiu is out for minor sinus surgery
- Nov. 11 no school Providence Preschool/Kindergarten
- Nov. 21 updated goals/objectives home with TRAIL students
- Nov. 22 updated goals/objectives home with HAINES and Parochial students
- Nov. 22 1/2 day institute
- Nov. 24/25 Parent teacher conferences- I will send my schedule home with updated goals/objectives to all.
3. Easiest way to get a hold of me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone me at 815-485-2115 using the voicemail box of 6430.
4. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or email@example.com. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist at:
Haines, Spencer Trail, Providence Catholic Academy & St. Jude School
815-485-2115 or 815-815-462-7007 mailbox #6430
Hours: 7:55-3:10 Mon & Thurs
Hours: 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm Tues, Wed, Friday