*DECEMBER NEWS FLASH*
1. A hard copy of homework will be distributed for the month of December this week to students. If it's lost or your student was absent, please click "Homework and Assignments" tab to the right and open the appropriate drawer for what your child is working on to access the homework electronically. The drawers take you to links, you need to click on each link and print the pages.
2. Dates of note:
- Thursday December 21, 2017 Class Christmas parties
- Friday December 22, 2017 -January 7, 2018 is Winter Break, No School. See you next year!
3. Some jokes we have been doing lately are:
- What goes Oh-Oh-Oh? (santa talking backwards)
- What did the elf go to school? (to learn the elfabet)
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? (a cookie sheet)
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast? (ice krispies)
- What falls but never gets hurt? (snow)
- Who give puppies Christmas presents? (santa paws)
4. We have also added construction paper lightbulbs to a tree in our room that the students wrote things that they would give to others after watching "The Kid President" give some ideas. Here is the link: watch
5. I am available 24 hours via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or voicemail 815-485-2115 mailbox #6430. I will only be checking these modes of communication once a week however :)
6. Special Education Resource Library is available to any of our parents on a sign out basis with Holly Bebej at 815-485-2169 or email@example.com. For a list of resources please go to www2.nlsd122.org then click on the following: Departments, Special Education, Parent Resources, Special Education Library.
Caroline Gheorghiu, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
Speech Language Pathologist
155 Haines Ave. New Lenox, IL 60451
815-485-2115 mailbox #6430
Hours 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 pm