- Please note that 7th Grade plays first followed by the 8th grade game.
- All games begin promptly at 4 pm with the exceptions of Bourbonnais & Lukancic (4:15 Starts)
- Bus services are provided to and from ALL away games.
- The Martino AWAY game (November 14) will have a shuttle provided to Martino ONLY! There will be no return bus to Liberty! Please plan accordingly.
- The Steelmen Shootout on Oct. 25 & 26 is a tournament run by Joliet Central High School. Details of game times have not yet been released, but as soon as we know more, we will address the teams.
- Students are expected to ride the bus TO all away games. Students are allowed to leave with their parents/guardians after the games, but MUST sign out with the coaches prior to leaving the venue. The bus cannot leave the Away location until we have been able to the account for location of every student.
- If you are unable to attend the game and will be picking up your from the activity bus @ Liberty, the expected time of arrival is printed on the schedule as well. Please be at Liberty promptly to pick your student.
Practice will be held every after every school day during non-game days. Occasionally there can be a change made to the practice schedule to accommodate other sports & clubs. Practice can be held in the Main Gym or Auxiliary Gym depending on availability of facilities. Practice will be held for TWO hours (3-5pm). Please ensure that your student has a ride AT Liberty immediately after practice.
Sign-ups for Girls Basketball Tryouts will be run through Google Classroom. All interested girls will need to join the Classroom (Code not yet available!) and fill out the information sheets found there. Tryouts will begin on September 2nd after school from (TBA).