All websites that require a username and password will be located on the first page of your assignment notebook.
- This website can be used to practice and review skills that have been discussed in class. It is also a great site to work on areas or topics that you may struggle with.
Xtra Math: http://xtramath.org
- This is a great site to help those who struggle with addition or multiplication facts!
- This is a fun website where one could play computer games while completing math problems!
Additional Math Games: http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/gamesactivities/math.html
PARCC Practice: https://parcc.pearson.com/practice-tests/math/
I know It-Math Practice: https://www.iknowit.com/
Science topics for the year:
- Life Science- human body, brain, skeletal system, muscular system, digestive system, heredity, wants vs. needs
- Physical Forces- forces and motion
- Earth Science- oceans, volcanoes, natural disasters, weather, climate, resources, role of water
- Forensic Unit
Social Studies topics for the year:
- Reading a map (identifying important places, using a legend)
- Middle East
** Within all of the countries that we will be studying we will focus on each the culture, location on a map, flag, food, government, interesting facts, etc. Our class will also compare and contrast each country to the United States.
Thinket #4: Categorize each organism provided into the appropriate group: herbivore, omnivore, carnivore, scavenger, producer, decomposer.
Thinket #11: Using a Venn Diagram, compare and contrast COMMUNITY and POPULATION