Welcome to Liberty Junior High School's Spanish class webpage! This is a spot for you and your fellow Patriots to come and explore the Spanish-speaking world on the web! There are some great resources here, so what are you waiting for?
Go and explore!
“Foreign languages offer a free pass to the world.”
- Marie Lechantre
“You live a new life for every new language you speak. If you only know one language, you only live once.”
Google Classroom Help:
If your child is having difficulty remembering how to use Google Classroom, follow these steps.
1. Go to www2.nlsd122.org
2. Click on Parents and Students at the top of the screen
3. Scroll down to Student Technology
4. Choose Google apps
5. Sign in to Google Apps
6. Use your school username and password (Student ID)
7. This should put them on the Google page
8. In the right hand corner are 9 little squares, click on that.
9. Click on MORE in the bottom of the window that will appear.
10. Then click on classroom. That will put them on the place to see the classroom page.
That should put you in Google Classroom. In the upper left hand corner, it should have
student first and last firstname.lastname@example.org
If it doesn't and it shows a g-mail account, try clicking on the email address. It should give you the option of changing it. They have to be in their student account to use Google classroom.