National Junior Honor Society
Welcome to Liberty Junior High School's chapter of National Junior Honor Society. Here you will find the full document which outlines the requirements for students to be inducted into NJHS. If you are interested in learning more about NJHS, what is required of you, and the process with which students are selected, please feel free to view the NJHS packet that is attached below.
Included in this packet is the sheet for you to document your service hours that you will complete prior to being inducted. So, please feel free to print the packet. The packet is also available to print off of the LJHS homepage. If you come across any questions, you may contact me.
Upcoming Events for Current NJHS Students:
1. Current NJHS students, our next meeting will take place on Thursday, Jan. 18th from 2:50-3:30. It is OFFICIAL grade check time, so you need to bring your printed out grades. Please use the G.P.A Calculation Sheet that is found under it's own tab. Do not forget to sign up for the Remind app!
What to bring to the meeting? A. Your printed out grades with calculations (OFFICIAL GRADE CHECK). B. Ideas for the current pet drive (in November 27th-February 2nd). How do we increase donations?
3. The Induction Ceremony will take place on Wednesday, April 11th from 6:00-7:00ish. There will be a short practice, after school, until 4:00, that same day. ALL current NJHS members are required to attend both the practice and the ceremony- no exceptions.
4. Upcoming Service Opportunity- BINGO Night (slips in my room, 116)
Upcoming Events for NJHS Candidates:
1. The NJHS packet has been revised and is ready for pick-up either in the main office or my room, 116.
2. Upcoming Service Opportunity- BINGO Night (slips in my room, 116)
NJHS Field Trip
Holding the 2005 White Sox World Series trophy!