National Junior Honor Society
Welcome to Liberty Junior High School's chapter of National Junior Honor Society. Here you will find the full document which outlines the requirements for students to be inducted into NJHS. If you are interested in learning more about NJHS, what is required of you, and the process with which students are selected, please feel free to view the NJHS packet that is attached below.
Included in this packet is the sheet for you to document your service hours that you will complete prior to being inducted. So, please feel free to print the packet. The packet is also available to print off of the LJHS homepage. If you come across any questions, you may contact me.
Upcoming Events for Current NJHS Students:
1. Current NJHS students, our final meeting will be on Thursday, April 6th. All evidence packets will be due, including completed service hours. We will plan the ceremony.
2. Also, the above packet includes the dates of all future meetings for the 2016-2017 school year, the NJHS constitution/Liberty by-laws, an officer nominations form, a blank service hour sheet, and a list of community service suggestions.
3. The NJHS Field Trip will take place on Thursday, May 18th. Below is the permission slip.
4. The Induction Ceremony will take place on Wednesday, April 19th from 5:00-6:00ish. There will be a short practice, after school, until 4:00, that same day. ALL current NJHS members are required to attend both the practice and the ceremony- no exceptions.
Upcoming Events for NJHS Candidates:
1. The NJHS packet will have some modifications and will be updated and available sometime in the Fall 0f the 2017-2018 school year. Please stay tuned.
NJHS Field Trip
Holding the 2005 White Sox World Series trophy!