National Junior Honor Society
Welcome to Liberty Junior High School's chapter of National Junior Honor Society. Here you will find the full document which outlines the requirements for students to be inducted into NJHS. If you are interested in learning more about NJHS, what is required of you, and the process with which students are selected, please feel free to view the NJHS packet that is attached below.
Included in this packet is the sheet for you to document your service hours that you will complete prior to being inducted. So, please feel free to print the packet. The packet is also available to print off of the LJHS homepage. If you come across any questions, you may contact me.
Upcoming Events for Current NJHS Students:
1. Current NJHS students, our next meeting is Thursday, March 3rd. It is official grade-check time. Please bring your printed-out grades along with your calculated G.P.A's.
2. Also, the above packet includes the dates of all future meetings for the 2016-2017 school year, the NJHS constitution/Liberty by-laws, an officer nominations form, a blank service hour sheet, and a list of community service suggestions.
3. Spirit Squad (permission slip needed/service hours awarded) Feb. 22nd
4. F.M.S.C (permission slip needed/service hours awarded) Mar. 4th
Upcoming Events for NJHS Candidates:
1. N.J.H.S Evidence Packets are due Friday, March 10th, no later than 3 p.m.; please see me if you have any questions. Packets are located in the main office as well as in my classroom (116).
2. NJHS Induction Ceremony: Wednesday April 19th, at 6 p.m.!
NJHS Field Trip
Holding the 2005 White Sox World Series trophy!