Below are a variety of helpful interactive websites your child can utilize to reinforce his/her spelling, reading, math, science, and social studies skills. These sites, as well as many others, are available through our school home page under the link titled Internet Favorites.
I strongly encourage you and your family to check them out!!
PowerSchool (Reading Curriculum--ReadyGen)
- Gain student access to the ReadyGen (our district's literacy program) reading stories
- Go to---->Navigation----->Pearson Courses---->ReadyGen
ConnectEd (Math Curriculum)
- Forgot your math homework at school? Click here to print at home!
- Online edition of our Everyday Math book. You can also access the reference book, e-toolkit, lesson pages, homework, and EM games.
User Name: 122FIRSTNAMELASTNAME (ex:122NINADAVIS) *NAME ALL CAPS
Password: nlsdIDnumber (ex:nlsd12345)
- Practice basic math facts.
Class: Mrs. Davis
Password: nlsd followed by your child's 5-digit login (ex. nlsd12345)
- Play games using the ReadyGen phonics words.
You do NOT need a username or password. Just click on one of the word lists.
- Read stories at your child’s guided reading level.
Teacher Username: ndavis23
Password: nlsd followed by your child’s 5-digit login (ex: nlsd12345)
- stories your child can read independently as well as have read aloud to them
- Listen to stories read aloud.
You do NOT need a username or password. Just click on a story you want to listen to.
- Learn facts and information pertaining to Social Studies and Science.