Look below for commonly used/needed websites.
- AVAILABLE as of 8/25!!! Storytown textbook,Spelling Practice Book, Grammar Practice Book, Reading Practice Book, Challenge and Extra Support Workbooks are now available online. The workbooks online allow you to print the pages if your child forgets the books at school. Once on the site, click on "My Library" to access the books. Note that the Writer's Companion is not available online.To access Storytown materials online, click here.
Username sample: 122elizabethdeckinga
Password sample: nlsd12345 (Numbers are student's ID number.)
2. AVAILABLE as of 8/25!! Spelling online practice is available. Please refer to the unit of study in the 'Weekly Newsletter' for the correct wordlist.
3. IXL to practice Language Arts skills (Student accounts are set up by Math Teachers. Please wait until your Math teacher gives you login information before accessing this site. Contact your Math teacher if you do not receive login information.
- Username: 122elizabethdeckinga@nlsd
- Password: nlsd12345 (Numbers are student's ID number)
4. For vocabulary practice, click here on Quizlet. Make sure you look at the weekly newsletter for the correct lesson/story to ensure you are using the correct study set. If you are not accessing Quizlet from my webpage, go to quizlet.com and enter mrsdeckinga in the search box (no caps, no period).
5. Google Classroom
- Email: email@example.com
- Username: 122FIRSTNAMELASTNAME (all caps)
- Password: nlsd12345 (The numbers are your student ID number.)
- Username: nlsd122
- Password: nlsd122
8. Grammar Videos
- Planting Sentences Game (2 players)
- Sentence or Fragment?
- Sentence Clubhouse
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Types of Sentences Quiz
- SchoolHouse Rock - Interjections
- Subject and Predicate SchoolHouse Rock Video
- Subject/Predicate Song
- Grammaropolis Video
- Conjunctions SchoolHouse Rock Video
- Preposition Schoolhouse Rock Video
- Preposition Lesson and practice quiz
- Preposition Basketball
- Prepostition Maze Game
- Nouns Schoolhouse Rock Video
- Noun Sort
- Plural Noun Game
- Pronouns Schoolhouse Rock Videos
- Pronoun Games
- Adjective Schoolhouse Rock Video
- Pick-It: Adjective Game
- Grammaropolis - Verbs
- Song link for Mighty Jackie
- Jackie Mitchell Strike Out
- Babe Ruth Video
- Little House on the Prairie video