PLEASE NOTE: All tests and quizzes are noted in the 'Academic Updates' section in red print. The information below is for the subjects MRS. DECKINGA teaches. Please see your child's Math/Science/Social Studies teacher's webpage for their important information.
Fourth GradeRoom 114
Weekly Updates for April 18-28
- ART week 4/18-21; MUSIC week 4/24-28
- Earth Day movie Field Trip on Thursday 4/27 from 9:15-11:45
- Orchestra/Band demonstration concert at Liberty on Friday, 4/28 from 8:15-10:15.
- Ice cream sold at lunch for $1.00 every Tuesday and Thursday for the year!
STAR OF THE WEEK
- Emma Towson-Aldridge: April 17-21
- Evelyn Parker: April 24-28
Upcoming Student Birthdays:
- Izzy Miller: April 16
- Evelyn Parker: April 24
- Logan Knedlik: April 25
- Respect Pillar Award Winner: BRAD FITZGIBBON
- Responsibility Pillar Award Winner: NOAH PATRICK
- Caring Pillar Award Winner: AMELIA PETERSON
- Fairness Pillar Award Winner: MADISON LUCKETT
- Trustworthiness Pillar Award Winner: ANTHONY VITA
- Citizenship Pillar Award Winner:
- Grammar: review
- Writing: main idea and details, narrative writing, expository writing
- Spelling: Lesson 15 pretest on Tuesday 4/18. Skill: review of lessons 11-14. LESSON 15 TEST on WEDNESDAY, 4/26. Extra credit words: enemy, refinish, wilderness, oxygen, veteran
* Our class goes to specials every morning from 7:45-8:15.
BLOCK 1: LRC (Library) will be on THURSDAYS at 8:30 am
BLOCK 2: LRC (Library) will be on THURSDAYS at 12:15 pm
- Story: "The Adventurers," pages 392-399
- Vocabulary: intrepid, seasoned, guidance, undoubtedly, cherish, hoist, delectable, pristine, fragile, privilege
- Skill: review
- Lesson 15 TEST on story and vocabulary only on FRIDAY, 4/21.
- Your child should be practicing their fluency sheet at least one time a day, EVERY day. Newest fluency sheets went home Tuesday, 4/18.
Contact Information: (815) 462-2870 or firstname.lastname@example.org