PLEASE NOTE: All tests and quizzes are noted in the 'Academic Updates' section in red print. The information below is for the subjects MRS. DECKINGA teaches. Please see your child's Math/Science/Social Studies teacher's webpage for their important information.
Fourth GradeRoom 114
Weekly Updates for May 15 - June 2
- MUSIC 5/22-26, MUSIC 5/31-6/2
- Ice cream sold at lunch for $1.00 every Tuesday and Thursday for the year!
- 4th Grade Bowling in the morning of Friday, May 26th. Field day in the afternoon.
- NO SCHOOL MONDAY 5/29
- NO SCHOOL TUESDAY 5/30
- Last day of school: Friday, June 2nd
STAR OF THE WEEK
- Amelia Peterson- May 15-19
- Tristan Nanor - May 22-26
Upcoming Student Birthdays:
- Amelia Peterson- 5/16
- Tristan Nanor- 5/21
- Taylor Feltz- 5/31
- Kaden Kopacz- 7/13
- Billy Kozicki- 7/17
- Austin McDonnell- 7/20
- Hailey Sneed- 8/8
- Emma Towson-Aldridge- 8/14
- Respect Pillar Award Winner: BRAD FITZGIBBON
- Responsibility Pillar Award Winner: NOAH PATRICK
- Caring Pillar Award Winner: AMELIA PETERSON
- Fairness Pillar Award Winner: MADISON LUCKETT
- Trustworthiness Pillar Award Winner: ANTHONY VITA
- Citizenship Pillar Award Winner: BILLY KOZICKI
- Grammar: subject/pronoun pronouns
- Writing: Expository writing-Ocean Adventure fish project
- NO LESSON 17 SPELLING
- Individual papers and group poster due Monday, May 22
- Presentations will start Monday, May 22
- Guest Speaker Tuesday, May 24
* Our class goes to specials every morning from 7:45-8:15.
BLOCK 1: LRC (Library) will be on THURSDAYS at 8:30 am
BLOCK 2: LRC (Library) will be on THURSDAYS at 12:15 pm
- Story: "Just Like Me," pages 444-456
- Vocabulary: graceful, exotic, mischievous, brilliant, participate, ancestors
- Skill: fact and opinion, following written directions
- Lesson 17 TEST on story, vocabulary, reading skill, and Grammar skill on FRIDAY, 5/19.
Contact Information: (815) 462-2870 or email@example.com