Pearson ReadyGEN Reading & Language Arts curriculum
**Please go to your child's reading/language arts teachers's website to find the current story, homework, and skills.
Your child with be in Mrs. Kyriacopoulos or Miss Schury's class.
- Trade Books (Focus on close reading strategies during whole group instruction/discussion. Can be accessed online via Power School log-in)
- Readers and Writers Journal (benchmark vocabulary, comprehension development, writing prompts, and conventions practice)
- Word Analysis Workbook (spelling)
- Reading Tests (include select benchmark vocabulary words, foundational skill review, and application of reading skills learned during trade book discussion)
- Performance Based Assessment (Given at the end of each unit)