- https://forms.gle/n4M48xQo4ATreRd98 and follow the form instructions.
- Lunch orders are due on Monday, February 22 @ 12 noon (responses will not be accepted after noon)
- A lunch order must be completed for each student who wants to order a lunch
- The order form for the following week will be posted Monday afternoon, February 22nd.
Parents, be sure to keep a copy for your fridge so that you know all dates your child ordered on. Lunches are delivered fresh on a daily basis according to the orders received, so extras are not available to students without an accepted order.
As a school district, we are very aware of the hard economic times that some of our families are experiencing. For this reason, a parent or guardian is encouraged to apply for the Free & Reduced Lunch Program. The FREE and REDUCED Lunch Application for 2014-2015 is available for online submission through the Mealtime system. Click here to apply.
There are two ways to pay for your child's lunches:
- Click here to pay online with a credit or debit card. A copy of the confirmation sheet must be attached to the monthly order form.
- You can send a check or cash in with your child with the monthly lunch order form. For efficient processing, please submit this in an envelope marked with your child's name, homeroom teacher, grade level and ID number.