7:35 - 7:40 -- Homeroom
7:40 - 8:10 -- Language Arts Block 1
8:10 - 8:40 Specials
8:10 - 9:20 --- Language Arts Block 1
9:20 - 10:35 --- Language Arts Block 2
10:35 - 10:50 --- Recess
10:50 - 11:10 --- Lunch
11:15 - 12:30 --- Language Arts Block 3
12:30 - 1:45 --- Language Arts Block 4
1:45 - 2:00 --- Homeroom
Green Days - P.E.
Silver Days - Music/Art
Textbook Websites and Passwords: Please click on the link below to find instructions on how to access your child's textbooks online.
STEM Lifeboat to Mars
Classic Problem Solving
"Who Wants to be a Millionaire" Games
Board Games Online
Solve the Mystery
Playing on the Internet is fun. Make sure you stay safe. Follow the guidelines below every time you go on the Internet. Remember to also discuss these guidelines with Mom or Dad. The most important safety guideline is to get your parent’s permission every time you visit the Internet.
Internet Safety Guidelines:
1. Always ask your parents before going online.
2. Be polite when talking to people online.
3. Don't give out personal information like your name, address or phone number, or school name on the Internet.
4. Stop right away if you read something that upsets you and tell your parents.
5. Never send pictures to anyone from the Internet without parent permission.
6. Never meet an Internet friend in person without parent permission.
7. Don't open emails that are upsetting to you and don't open emails from people you don't know.
8. Tell your parents if you are being bullied online or if you see someone else being bullied online.
9. Don't copy other website's work as your own.
Your child should be bringing their assignment notebook and portfolio home nightly.
Please check your child's assignment notebook nightly to assure that your child is completing their assignments and sign it.
- Spelling - All Spelling Lists are available on my web site. Spelling Pre-tests are given on Mondays. The pretest is used to determine which words your child needs to practice throughout the week. Students are required to complete their practice book in class on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday. Posttests for spelling are going to be given on Thursday of each week.
- Reading Log - Reading Logs are passed out on Fridays. There are always extra copies available, or your child may record their reading minutes on a piece of regular paper. They are due on Fridays. Your child has to read a minimum of 20 minutes per night and record what they read on their reading log. Reading minutes will also count for your child's "Book It" slips.
- Center Work - Your child will have center work to complete independently in class each week. If your child does not finish his/her center work by Friday morning, he/she will be required to finish the center work for homework. If he/she is missing a center assignment, it will be counted as a missing assignment.