7:35 - 7:40 -- Homeroom
7:40 - 8:10 - Language Arts Block 1/2
8:10 - 8:40 - Specials
9:20 - 10:35 - Language Arts Block 1/2
10:35 - 10:50 --- Recess
10:50 - 11:10 --- Lunch
11:15 - 12:30 --- Language Arts Block 3/4
12:30 - 1:45 --- Language Arts Block 3/4
1:45 - 2:00 --- Homeroom
STEM Lifeboat to Mars
Classic Problem Solving
"Who Wants to be a Millionaire" Games
Board Games Online
Solve the Mystery
Playing on the Internet is fun. Make sure you stay safe. Follow the guidelines below every time you go on the Internet. Remember to also discuss these guidelines with Mom or Dad. The most important safety guideline is to get your parent’s permission every time you visit the Internet.
Internet Safety Guidelines:
1. Always ask your parents before going online.
2. Be polite when talking to people online.
3. Don't give out personal information like your name, address or phone number, or school name on the Internet.
4. Stop right away if you read something that upsets you and tell your parents.
5. Never send pictures to anyone from the Internet without parent permission.
6. Never meet an Internet friend in person without parent permission.
7. Don't open emails that are upsetting to you and don't open emails from people you don't know.
8. Tell your parents if you are being bullied online or if you see someone else being bullied online.
9. Don't copy other website's work as your own.
Your child should be bringing their assignment notebook and portfolio home nightly.
Please check your child's assignment notebook nightly to assure that your child is completing their assignments and sign it.
- Spelling - Each child will take a Spelling Test each Friday. Your child will have 2 weekly spelling workbook pages to complete each week which are due the Thursday of each week.
- Responsibility Recess - Children are rewarded each Friday with an additional grade level recess if they have acted responsible each week. This does include turning in all their homework for the week. Any missing assignments in any subject area during the week exempt their participation in "Responsibility Recess." Our goal is to reward responsible behavior.
- Center Work - Your child will have center work to complete independently in class each week. If your child does not finish his/her center work by Friday morning, he/she will be required to finish the center work for homework and/or during the responsibility recess on Friday. If he/she is missing a center assignment, it will be counted as a missing assignment.
Pearson ReadyGen Series
Language Arts incorporates reading, writing, spelling, and speaking.
PRACTICE FOR PARCC TESTING!
- Click here to access the PARCC tutorial lesson. This lesson will familiarize you with navigating the PARCC test. It will show you how to use the tools available and how to go through the test with ease.
- Click here to access the Language Arts practice tests. (Just click on 4th grade and there are 2 parts to choose from.)
- Click here to go to the Math practice tests.
- This website has some more great practice. It also gives immediate feedback on if you answered each question correctly or not. Click here to check it out.