Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of May 8 - 12
2016-17 Spencer Crossing Field DayMay 26th 8am-11amAll volunteers interested please contact Spencer Crossing office (815) 462-7997 or E-mail Mr. Rekruciak at email@example.com
- Language Arts-
- Wise 16; Assessment on May 5/12
- Literature Circles
- Day 1 due Monday
- Day 2 due Wednesday
- Day 3 due Friday
- Writing Workshop
- Table 3 Process Paper due Tuesday
- Table 4 Process Paper due Thursday
- Table 1 Selected Paper due Thursday
- Jet Toy- Build chassis
- Vocabulary quiz on May 12
- Social Studies
- Chapter 7 Lesson 4 Native American and the Trail of Tears
- Trail of Tears Near Pod
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science and Social Studies books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.