Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of April 3 - 7
Thank you for contributing to the Food Drive and Penny Wars!
- Language Arts-
- Story Town Lesson 23 "Any Small Goodness" Assessment on Friday
- Comparing Adverbs; Study Guide; Assessment on April 12
- Wordly Wise 14; Assessment on 12
- Introduce Persuasive Writing; Calendar Due Dates
- Fry Drill: "Black Holes"
- Chapter 17 Lesson 2: What are the parts of the Solar System?
- Planet Research in class
- Social Studies
- Chapter 6 Study Guide; Assessment on April 13
- Preamble Wordle
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science and Social Studies books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.