Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of April 24 - 28
2016-17 Spencer Crossing Field DayMay 26th 8am-11amAll volunteers interested please contact Spencer Crossing office (815) 462-7997 or E-mail Mr. Rekruciak at email@example.com
- Language Arts-
- Wise 15; Assessment on April 28
- Klondike Kate Jamestown
- Who vs Whom
- Introduce verbals
- Writing Workshop
- Table 3 Rough Draft due Thursday
- Chapter 16/17 Assessment on April 27
- Social Studies
- Chapter 7 Lesson 2 Jefferson and the Louisiana Purchase
- Vocabulary quiz on May 4
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science and Social Studies books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.