Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of January 15 - 19
There is no school on Monday, January 15
- Language Arts-
- Wordly Wise 10; Assessment on January 18
- Verbs; Transitive and Intransitive
- Ready Gen begin Unit 2A: Focus on how the point of view influences the audience and visual elements to increase comprehension
- Writing an opinion using propaganda and pathos
- Spanish parts of the body
- Introduce Chapter 11 Vocabulary Terms; Quiz on February 8
- Introduce parts of the Periodic Table
- Chapter 11 Lesson 1; What are properties of matter?
- Social Studies
- Chapter 5 Lesson 1; Tension with Britain
- Liberty Kids; Boston Tea Party
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science, Social Studies, and Ready Gen books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.