Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of April 16 - 20
- Language Arts-
- Wordly Wise 16; Assessment April 26
- Ready Gen "The Great Migration"
- Informative Research on an Inspirational Person
- Grammar Review
- Jamestown; Black Holes
- Chapter 17 Lesson 2: What are the parts of the solar system?
- Chapter 17 Lesson 4: What is known about the moon?
- Phases of the Moon Near Pod
- Social Studies
- Chapter 7 vocabulary quiz Thursday
- Near Pod The War of 1812
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science, Social Studies, and Ready Gen books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.