Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of May 7 - 11
- Language Arts-
- Wordly Wise 17; Assessment May 10th
- Ready Gen- "George's Secret About the Universe" Chapters 1-9
- The Tomb of King Tut Jamestown
- Review common and proper nouns
- Narrative Writing: Establish a plot and point of view
- Jet Toy Vocabulary; Quiz on May 17
- Create Jet Toy Logo
- Build chassis
- Social Studies
- Chapter 7 assessment on May 10th
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science, Social Studies, and Ready Gen books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.