Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of October 23-27
- Language Arts-
- Wordly Wise 5; Assessment on October 26
- Ready Gen Unit 1B- How do readers identify relationships and interactions in their text? How do writers develop a topic?
- Foundational Skill: inflected ending -ing
- Possessive nouns- form and function; Noun Assessment on November 1.
- Big 6 work time
- Chapter 5 Review; Assessment on Tuesday
- Introduce Chapter 7/8 Cycles on Earth
- Social Studies
- Introduce Chapter 3; Jamestown
- Vocabulary quiz on November 7
- Chapter 3 Lesson 1; Spanish Colonies in the Americas
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science, Social Studies, and Ready Gen books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.