Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of November 12 - 16
Friday, November 16 is a half day.
- Language Arts-
- Wordly Wise 7; Assessment on 12/6
- Pronouns; gender and personal
- Ready Gen: Hatchet;Students will compare characters and determine how the setting impacts the story, review the parts of a plot, and characterization.
- Writing: Students will peer edit and share their narrative writings.
- Chapter 7 Lesson 2; Where is fresh water found?
- Create a diagram of how ground water is collected.
- Social Studies
- Chapter 3 Lesson 3; Pilgrims and Puritans in New England
- Chapter 3 Lesson 4; The French and Dutch in North America
- Chapter 3 Study Guide; Assessment on 12/6
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science, Social Studies, and Ready Gen books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.