Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of March 18 - 22
- Language Arts-
- We will review lessons 9-12 in Wordly Wise
- Adverbs will be introduced
- Ready Gen: Students will continue Unit 2B. Students will understand that relationships between individuals and historical events are important to their understanding of the text.
- Writing: Explanatory Writing Students will understand that information writing uses linking words and phrases and specific vocabulary to convey ideas and information.
- Galaxy NearPod
- What is a Galaxy Activity
- Solar System Crossword
- Social Studies
- Chapter 6 Vocabulary Quiz on April 4th
- Brain Pop; Branches of Government
- I'm Just a Bill- School House Rocks
- Chapter 6 Lesson 2; Creating the Constitution
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science, Social Studies, and Ready Gen books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.