Science, and Social Studies - Spencer Crossing
Welcome to our classroom’s website. This website has been designed to help share what is happening in class with our families at home. There is access to many items that may be needed for class or that have been forgotten for homework. There are also links to many sites that we visit during the year. We hope that you get a better understanding of what is happening daily in our classroom!
For the week of August 21 - 25
- Language Arts-
- Introduce Wordly Wise 1; Assessment on August 31
- Review Complete Sentences
- Review Genre
- Introduce Types of Conflicts
- Introduce Pars of a Plot
- Begin Interactive Notebook
- Introduce Chapter 5- Ecosystems
- Vocabulary quiz will be on September 7
- Social Studies
- Set up Daily Geography folders
- Review Map Skills
- Other Information
- Students have information on how to access their Science, Social Studies, and Ready Gen books online. They are taped to the inside of their Assignment Notebooks.
- If you are tying to access your Google Drive, please remember to begin by going to the district's webpage. From there, click on "Parents/Students" and then "Student Technology'. Finally, click on "Google Apps". Remember that your user name for Google is ALL CAPS.