Week of October 23rd-27th
Social Studies Test on Thursday- Chapter 2 Study Guide has been given to students.
If your child needs a new Recorder for music please let me know. Mrs. Neff has sent out some order forms for those that need them.
Rialto Field Trip- November 1st, Money is due on October 25th
Math Club is Tuesday THIS WEEK
Red Ribbon Week
Monday- Wear Red
Tuesday- P.J. Day/ Book Buddies with Point
Wednesday- Unity Day- Wear Orange
Thursday- Future Professional Day- Dress Like a Professional
Friday- Wear your favorite team gear or Spirit Day
Coat Drive will be starting. Check the closets and ask the neighbors to see if anyone has any coats that can be donated to the New Lenox Police Department. They will then be donated to those in need.
Picture Retake is October 27th
- Chapter Fractions
- Lesson: 3-1 Objective: Equal Sharing and Equivalence
- Lesson: 3-2 Objective: Fraction Circles and Equivalence
- Lesson: 3-3 Objective: Number Lines and Equivalence
- Lesson: 3-4 Objective: Equivalent Fraction Rule
Chapter 9 Lesson 3
We will begin discussions and an experiment on How the process of weathering and erosion change the earth.
- Chapter 2
- Students are working on an in class Lap Book which reviews some concepts that were taught in the chapter. We will do some reviewing in class, however it is suggested to please look over your child's study guide with them also.