New E-Learning lessons have been posted and will start on Wednesday the 8th. I am here to answer any questions for you. If you have a question about a specific subject, please contact that specific teacher so your question can be answered correctly.
Class Codes for my classes-
Block 1 Science- gdp554o Social Studies- aywbuv
Block 2 Math- vmrjzq2
Block 3 Science zuu53x4 Social Studies- lr33dyx
Block 4 Science ivwxma Social Studies fajzcbon
E-Learning Information- Days 6-10.
Check out the study guides in Google Classroom fo Science and Social Studies
Vocabulary words for the quiz are found in Google Classroom Science if you need a copy.
Lesson 1: How does Earth's surface wear away?
Lesson 2: How do weathered materials move?
Lesson 3: How can Earth's surface change rapidly?
Southeast States and Capitals- Study guide on Google Classroom.
Southeast States and Capitals Flash Cards are on Google Classroom
Chapter 6 the Southeast
Lesson 1: Land and Water of the Southeast
Lesson 2: Climate of the Southeast
Lesson 3: A Land of Many Resources
Lesson 4: Settling the Southeast
Lesson 5: Southern Life
- 7-1 Converting liquid measures: U.S. Customary Units
- 7-2 Exploring Fraction Multiplication Situations
- 7-3 A Fraction as a Multiple of a Unit Fraction
- 7-4 Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers
- 7-5 Multiplying Mixed Numbers by Whole Numbers
- 7-6 Three-Fruit Salad
- 7-7 Multistep Division Number Stories
- 7-8 Division Measurement Number Stories
- 7-9 Generating and Identifying Patterns
- 7-10 Solving Multistep Fraction Number-Stories
- 7-11 Weights of State Birds
- 7-12 Decimal Number Stories
- 7-13 Displaying Insect Data
IXL- Q14, Q. Any R skill- Adding and Subtracting unlike denominators
Fifth Grade- M- Multiplying Fractions, L- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
Everyday Math Website Username is 122firstlastname. Password is nlsd5digitnumber
Reflex Math- Click here to practice
Know you facts? Try these--