Week of- September 17th-21st
Brody Wall- 18th
Blake Feckler- 30th
Continents, Oceans and Region quiz on Thursday
September 19th- Robert Crown Parent night
25th- October 5th Book Fair
Family Reading Night- October 1st
We will be collecting slightly used or new shoes for Student Council
Picture Day is September 26th
October 8th- no school Columbus Day
If you are ordering from Scholastic and would like to do so online,
my code is 0724052774
- Chapter 1 Lesson 3-How are plants classified?
- Students will have their first written assessment. I will guide them and they are encouraged to use their notes. They will need to tell me the two ways plants are classified and details about those classifications.
- ** Students wrote their paragraphs and they've been returned. I have helped guide those that needed a little more organizational tips.
- Chapter 2 Lesson 3- How do plants reproduce?
Safe Websites to use for image searches
- Students will be creating a map of their own land and will incorporate various map skills that were taught. A rubric will be given.
- There will be a quiz on the Continents, Oceans and Regions in the weeks of the 17th-21st.
- Chapter 1 Lesson 1- Land and Regions of the U.S.
Math:- Please Practice Reflex at home
Lesson:1-13 Objective: Finding Perimeters of Squares and Rectangles
Review for Test, Test Wednesday
IXL 4th Grade- A12, B1, B2*, B3*, B8*, C1, C2*, C3*, C6*
**= More challenging practice
Just a reminder, you can access math boxes and home links by going to the math section of my website. Click on the chapter we are on. From there click on what you need. It should print. You can also go to the EDM website listed on my webpage.
Helpful Math Websites-Click on the words below to go to the website.