Welcome to Spencer Pointe School. My name is Kim Gray and I am the Principal of Spencer Pointe School. I live in New Lenox with my husband and 2 daughters, Jillian (16) and Cassidy (13). I am honored to be a part of this school community. This is my 16th year in New Lenox School District and there is no place that I'd rather be an educator. The Spencer Pointe community is successful because of the partnership between school and home.
This year our theme is "A Million Dreams". I want these years to be magical years for our students where they grow academically, socially and emotionally. Each person on our staff is here for a reason. They are all here to nurture your child and instill in them the ability to DREAM BIG and to chase after those dreams. We are excited for this year and to give our kids the ability to chase their dreams and to know that, through hard work, those dreams will become a reality.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-462-7988.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science: Charleston Southern University (1995)
- Master of Science in Education: Northern Illinois University (2003)
- Doctor of Education: University of St Francis (2015)
- 1st-3rd grade teacher--10 years (Chicago, Il/Fontana, Ca/ Lemont, Il)
- 1st grade teacher--2 years (New Lenox, Il)
- Assistant Principal--2 years (New Lenox, Il)
- Principal--12 years (New Lenox, Il)