Specialized Instruction Program
School Social Work Services
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year at Spencer Pointe and Spencer Crossing! Below are some of the social work services offered within the Specialized Instruction Program throughout the year.
* Social Skills- Small and large group sessions
* Emotional Regulation Support- Individual and group sessions, support as needed throughout the day
* Community Skills Groups- Small and large groups focusing on daily living skills, functional skills, and social skills that are commonly used at home and in the community
* Field Trip Support- Push-in social work services during field trips and community outings to support carryover of skills taught in Community Skills Groups
* Referrals to Community Resources (i.e. homeless resources, food banks, utility assistance programs, counseling services, etc.)
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 462-7988 extension 6121
if you have any questions or concerns throughout the year. Thank you!