School Social Work Services
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year at Spencer Pointe! Below are some of the social work services offered throughout the year.
* Social Skills- Small group sessions
* Self Regulation Skills and Emotional Regulation Support- Individual and group sessions, support as needed throughout the day
* New Student Group- 6 week group beginning in September for 2nd or 3rd grade students new to Spencer Pointe, held once per week during lunch
* Character Education Lessons- taught once per month in each classroom
* Referrals to Community Resources (i.e. homeless resources, food banks, utility assistance programs, counseling services, etc.)
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 462-7988 extension 6121
if you have any questions or concerns throughout the year. Thank you!