JOIN CHALLENGE CLUB
A club for students interested in learning!
This is a club for students interested in achieving "above and beyond" the normal classroom expectations. All you have to do is learn about a topic and then schedule a meeting time with Mrs. Mack to tell her the answers. ! Earn a Mack buckaroo for every three stars. Learning never ends - thank goodness!
Click the website next to the question to go to the website for the information. Please remember websites can close overnight, so be prepared to choose another challenge.
|1. Name the 7 continents||List A List 1B|
|2. Name 15 world countries||List 2a List 2B|
|3. Name 15 major world cities|
|4. Name 15 kinds of dwellings||Types of dwellings|
|5. Name 10 South American and Central American countries|
|6. Name 10 countries bordering the Pacific Ocean||Country maps|
|7. Name 10 countries in Europe|
|8. Name 10 countries in Africa|
|9. Name 10 major bodies of water||Oceans and Seas
Major Bodies of water list
Awesome lists for Social Studies
|10. Name 10 major world rivers||Principal rivers of the world
River systems of the world
|11. Name 10 large deserts of the world||Fact Monster deserts of the world
|12. Name 10 large lakes||Lakes of the world
|13. Name 10 major mountains or mountain ranges||Highest Peaks|
|14. Name the 50 states||50 States list
50 states quiz
|15 Write the names of the 50 states on a map||Explore the states
U.S.map to label
|16. Write the state capitals||State capitals|
|17. Name the 13 colonies||13 Colonies list
13 colonies quiz + map
|18 . Name 10 Native American tribes||Native American Nations|
|19. Name 10 Oregon Trail landmarks|
31. Name 15 vertebrate animals 31A
33. Name 10 amphibians 33A
38. Name 10 deciduous trees 38A
51. Compute the perimeter of rectangles, squares, and triangles
52. Compute the area of rectangles, squares, and triangles
57. Earn 100% in 4 minutes on the addition basic facts test.
58. Earn 100% in 4 minutes on the subtraction basic facts test
59. Earn 100% in 4 minutes on the multiplication basic facts test.
60AB. Earn 100% in 4 minutes on the division basic facts test.
66. Give 2 examples each of alliteration, personification, simile, metaphor, and onomatopoeia.
70. Score 100% on the grade-level 100-word spelling test.
72. Name the birthstones for each month. 71A